Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pre Delyana Party Party

There was some debate between Mike, Al and I as to whether or not it would be a good idea to post this video. I decided that since it was my daughter that was the teacher in this instance it was ok for me to decide to show it. OK I have to admit I laughed and laughed when I came out and found them doing this. I'll just show you the video and then I'll explain because yes there needs to be an explanation to go along with it. I came up with all sort of clever and funny ways to present this to everyone but I think I'll just let the video do that talking.



Mike, Al and I were in my room chatting and the kids had decided it would be fun to play that they had a restaurant named ABC's. They would come in and ask us what we'd like and then bring it in. We had roasted marshmallows, water, toasted surprise, etc.... After we were done talking we when out to the family room to find the restaurant had been turned into a bar and the kids were now having Vodka shooters. :O) After laughing hard. I asked where they got that idea. They said they had seen it on tv. Just so you know I have explained that it isn't lemonade they are drinking when they do that and it probably isn't a good idea to pretend to do that anymore. I guess it's equivalent to the candy cigarette we use to want as a kid because the really cool white puff that would come out of it.

OK I'm still laughing and crying...what a good parent I am and I'm sure Mik and Al are grateful to have us around to be such good examples to their kids. :O)

After all of this Alyson tells me the best part was that during Sunday school today they talked about how important it is to be careful what we let in our home...to be aware of what we are watching and letting our kids watch. Apparently I need to be out of primary and into Sunday school so I can learn these things...I must not be doing a very good job of it. :O)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is pretty funny - "lemonade" shooters. Kind of reminds me of the jello-jiggler shots I did for my 30th birthday. You're a great mom - no worries there.