Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mom and Dad Visit

I got lucky because mom and dad decided to come up on Sunday for mom's b-day and stay Monday and help me with the house. We got a lot done...a lot more to do but it is looking sooo sooo sooo much better. Amazing what clean walls will do.
Oh if only you had seen the stove before we cleaned it...holy moly. After pulling out the stove and seeing what was under it we decided it was nice that we were replacing the floor because we just cut that piece out and threw it away.... and the stove looks brand new now. YEAH!!!! Mom and I spent all day in the kitchen and no it wasn't done but every inch of that room was scrubbed and wipe with disinfected over and over again. The lazy Susans (aka Helpful Heidi's) were removed scrubbed and painted and look brand new. So fun to see if now.
Alyssa and Sara showed up after school to help out a bit.
Dad getting all the measurements for me so I can start ordering things. That should be fun...I'm so good at making decisions.

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

So good to see pictures of your parents. They have a special place in my heart. Actually your whole family has a special place in my heart. Keep posting pictures so I can keep up on your beautiful home.

Sandi said...

Yeah!! So excited to hear about your new house! When do you move in? Call when you guys get here next week!!