Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

I give up. I tired to get these uploaded in the right order but they are driving me crazy so just enjoy the chaos.
Here we are getting ready to enter another 3D movie. They were great....they involved all the senses, touch, smell, sight, and sound...I think they were Alyssa's favorites.
Swiss Family Tree House...I still think it would be fun to live in that house.
Disney's electrical parade. This was very fun. The music made me want to dance.


Day 3 of the trip Day 2 of the amusement parks. We are off to the Magic Kingdom
I'm pretty sure we were pirates in these pictures. Hard to say we were a lot of things this trip. :O)
It truly was a magical place. Very fun and entertaining. The best part I think of the firewords display at the end. I love when they put firewords to music. Plus they had the fairies from sleeping beauty talking, captain Hook, and at the end Tinker Bell came flying out of the top window of the castle. We actually watched this show three different nights from different areas in the park.











3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a fun vacation - especially the police roadblock ;)

The Bellz said...

So much fun!!! It really was magical!

Trevor said...

So jealous. Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for all the pictures. Someday we will make it to the magical world of Disney.