Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aspen Grove 2008



We had an awesome family reunion. The only bad thing was that Randy didn't get to join us. We really missed you Randy. We just got back tonight and I am exahausted. I want to write more later but for now I thought I'd upload our family pictures. This was at the beginning of the week before our eyes were bloodshot with black circles. Abby even asked Grandma what the dark circles around her eyes were. I guess those late night of game playing really did us in but it was well worth it. Now back to reality which means I'm on the job hunt.

2 comments:

Bryn and Blaine said...

That is an awsome family picture. I am glad that you had fun. Good luck on the job hunt. I hope you find what you are looking for. Also, did Alyssa already start school? Is she enjoying the area? Talk to you later.

Leslie said...

Kristin - Thanks so much for sharing your blog with us! It's such a great way to stay in touch! A few of us on Toma's side of the family have blogs and would love to link up with you two. You both look beautiful as ever! I wish you well in Idaho and hope Alyssa adjusts to the new school etc soon. :o) Please give her a big hug from us!

Love ya,
Leslie Wright
our blog: www.neverwrongwrights.blogspot.com