Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eagle Crest





We just got back from a great vacation at Eagle Crest. It was alot of fun.
We biked,
swam, tennis, golf (well I actually sat out on golf this year, we stopped in Arlington on the way down and I stunk it up so I figured I'd save dad a little money and just sit out at Eagle Crest),

games,

reading, resting,

Wii, movies, hiking,



and just a great time. It was great to have Ryan back with us and Randy was able to come this year also. We miss everyone else but can't wait for the reunion in a week and a couple of day.

Nick and Ryan kept things entertaining with their freestyle walking, climbing on things, in things, around things, and all around goofyness (sp?).


























There are too many fun pictures to share so I guess I'll have to stop there. I do have a great video to share for all of you who know Nick you will get a kick out of this. It needs a little explanation so I'll throw it on separately.

1 comment:

Alyson Tolman said...

We must go see the waterfall next time we get to Eagle Crest. It looks awesome.