Thursday, June 26, 2008

24 Mile Bike Ride - Columbia River - May 2008


We had a really great bike ride. Dad, Mom, Nick, Alyssa and I went to Tri-Cities and did a 23-24 mile bike ride. Started in Columbia Park crossedhe bridge to the Pasco and then traveled along the river over the river again and back to Columbia Park. It was lots of fun. The only mishap we had was that Alyssa had a terrible bike and toward the end she had enough. It thought she was just being a wimp (I know I would never think that of anyone, shocking to believe). I decided to trade and let her ride mine. I only made it a little ways before I discovered it had a flat tire, the brakes barely worked, it took a lot more effort to move forward. Needless to say Alyssa got a bike for her birthday and I'm hoping the 34 miler we go on in July will work out better.

1 comment:

Bryn and Blaine said...

I am so proud of your mom and dad, the trek and now bike rides. They truly are amaxzing parents. I hope when I grow up I can be just like them. You have a great family Kristin. Good luck on your bike ride coming up.