Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Been A Long Time Coming

Well I finally made it. It was a very exciting and somewhat of a sad day. Exciting because I worked so hard so long to get there and sad because I think I actually might miss it a bit and will miss the people I have spend so much of my time with the last few years. I have learned a lot in the past three year while trying to get finished with school but the one thing I thought I'd share with you today is this.......
ENJOY EVERYDAY, EVERY MOMENT, and MAKE THE MOST OF IT
(corny I know but I'm serious :O) I have spent the last eight years of my life hoping for something more and not enjoying what I have right now. As Alyssa gets older and older so quickly I have realized just how much I probably missed by wishing my life was a bit different. Anyhow I had a great day. Now I just have to pass my licensing boards and get a job.


2 comments:

Trevor said...

It must have been great Kris. I can tell from the joy I see on the faces of Abby and Cailah. We wished we were there.

Sandi said...

Congrats!!!