Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aspen Grove - Family Dance

Well I haven't done what I thought I would do and put up a little Aspen journaling each day so I guess I'll just backtrack and do it a little now.
The family dance was one of the funnest things we did. The kids went crazy and it is always fun to dance with kids around because you can be just as crazy as you want and don't feel like a total goon doing it because hey....it's for the kids.
Cailah and Zander went nonstop for about an hour. I figured at any minute they might just crash but no they were just getting down on the ground for more dance moves. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.



Of course the adults were not without their fancy dance moves either. I have to say Trevor probably cracked me up the most. I would need to download the video for you to see the most impressive moves but the picture will have to do for now.

GO TREVOR (is that Bethany cracking up in the background)

cracking up again

and again


and again (only with you this time)


Girls gone wild. Ok as wild as we get but I'll tell you it was pretty crazy and a blast.







In the words of Cailah "Are you ready for my kung fu?"



Get Footloose!! GO NICKY!!!! He was lots of fun out there dancing with the girls.


Of course you can't have a dance without the

YMCA

Macarana


Limbo
Well done to Cliff, who knew a 6' 4" tall guy could get that low.

4 comments:

Kristin and Alyssa said...

Good times.
Trevor... words escape me.
And thats right I kicked off my sunday shoes.

Kristin and Alyssa said...

Just so everyone knows. That first comment was actually posted by Nick, I was just logged in and he used my account. Funny boy isn't he. He is right he certainly did kick off his sunday shoes. :O)

Bells and Whistles said...

I am totally guilty of laughing at my husband's dance moves. Usually at dances he follows Hitches advice to Albert. This was way more fun, and I loved every minute of it. :)

Sandi said...

Classic!!