Friday, September 26, 2008

Job

I wanted to let you know that I finally landed a job.....pending a drug test....I'm pretty sure I can pass that. I will be working on a rehabilitation unit at a skilled nursing facility....no it is not drug rehabilitation but ouch I broke my hip rehabilitation. I am very excited about the hours. I will be working 3, 12 hour shifts on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday...best part is it is days 7am to 7pm....and right now no weekends. I couldn't have picked a better shift. Hopefully it won't take me to long to get things figured out and feel good about working. I'm a little nervous about actually working in my new field but I think this will be a great opportunity for me and get me started on my career. Thanks for all your support.

6 comments:

Ash said...

You get Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun off?!!! NICE!

Way to go Kris. It's all coming together. This is a great start and if it's not what you love after awhile, a fantastic stepping stone.

So happy for you!

Hillfivesome said...

Congratulations on your new job. You are going to just great. You are one terrific lady who has a beautiful daughter and a wonderful life. Your Friend,Emily

Sandi said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope you are able to pass the drug test... Don't eat any poppyseed muffins. :-)

Leslie said...

Kristin that is so awesome! Congrats...and let us know how it goes. :o) Love you two

Bryn and Blaine said...

congrats Kristen. I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. You truly are an example to all around you. Good luck.
Bryn

Sharon said...

Congratulations! I've always said the hardest part of a job is finding one, so it's all down hill from here :) Good luck and have fun.