Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Continue and Spread the Mockery

Since Trevor was feeling a little mocked with my last dance post I thought I'd spread the mockery around. So I looked through the Aspen movies to find Ryan dancing. I thought I'd attached that video for your enjoyment.....oh wait Ryan didn't dance....he was being a dud that night....not sure why but I do have proof that he isn't always. The kids often have a carnival at Grandma's house. They each have a station. This time Alyssa had a library, Cailah-Learn to Draw, Braydon - Balloon Fight, and Abby had a Learn to Dance Class. Here are a few clips of Ryan during his dance class. I think he's got a lot of potential.

Part One
Part Two

OK as embarrassing as this is I only think it's fair to mock all of us and I think my video might be the best for mockery (Ok not really Trev you still win LOL). I have to put it up so that when I'm old Alyssa remembers that I was once . The other day she said something really nice to me. She said that I was a very fun aunt. I thought that was great. Now if I can just get her to think I'm a fun mom.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Did Ryan learn those moves on his mission?? LOL

Kris, you still have it! How's the job search??

Kristin and Alyssa said...

I think those moves are original Abby dance moves. She's must be a pretty good teacher because we look fantastic :O) LOL

Job search is over. I start on next wednesday pending my drug test. :O) YEAH!!!!

Trevor said...

OK, now I feel better. Thanks Kris