Saturday, October 18, 2008

Corn Maze

Ok, I don't have a picture for this one but mom, dad, Nick, & I just got back from taking Alyssa and two of her friends Kaitlyn (sp?) and Gizelle to the corn maze. I haven't heard that much screaming in a long time.

Funny story though. As we are walking through the girls are screaming about every 10 seconds. We pass this young teenage couple and the girl rolls her eyes, looks back at my girls, and says, "hello, I'm on the phone." Of course my first response was thinking to myself....did she really just say that in the middle of a corn maze. My second response was of course to act completely grown up and scream in her direction as loud as I could. :O) I know.....but come on I just couldn't help it. Who says that in a corn maze.....

We proceed on and another girl walks by them and puts her finger to her mouth and shooshes them (ok is shoosh the right word, I've never tired to spell it). What is wrong with people. I personally can't hear very well anymore but I also laughed pretty hard most of the night. The scary guys were great. They'd didn't even have to jump out at them all they would have to do is walk by and they would scream. The chain saw guys were great. They would casually walk by you and then start the chainsaw up....it was pretty effective...even startled Nick once (yes, he jumped).

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I think it's funny you screamed back at the girl on the phone - I know I would have done the same thing.

Sharon