Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

This year I missed out on the pumpkin carving..shucks....ok not really because it's not my favorite thing to do although they are fun once they are done. Alyson did it with the kids...thank you Alyson. She even got a picture so if you'd like to see Alyssa and her pumpkin you can check out her website www.tolmantales.blogspot.com.

Tomorrow is Halloween....my least favorite holiday of the year. I did get a Halloween shirt so I could be a little in the spirit with the kids. I guess it isn't bad because we do get to have scones!!!!!!! The good thing about this year is Abby is getting baptized on Saturday so we get to have family come and visit.....they start arriving tonight so I should have so good pictures coming soon.

Have a great Halloween!!!!!!

No comments: