Sunday, August 9, 2009

Greenbelt bike trail with mom

Before floating the Boise we got up in the morning and went for a bike ride on the Greenbelt here in Nampa. It was lots of fun even though I couldn't get my teenager to come with us....shocking I know, teenagers aren't usually like that. :O)

We saw lots of "Gucks" and the weather was great. I wish we had made it down to the greenbelt in Boise but since dad is retiring mom and dad can come and visit and we'll do it another day.


By the end of the trip I was riding the bike with the baby and Cailah on the tag-a-long. I'm riding along wondering why on earth I am so tired and it is so hard to ride thinking it's not like were riding up to many hills. Come to find out the bike tire on the tag-a-long had gone flat and made it much harder. Luckily we were almost home so Cailah road on Abby's peg the rest of the way.

1 comment:

Alyson Tolman said...

And I have to say Abby ROCKS! She was already tired, but agreed to take Cailah and got her most of the way home. Yeah Abs! OK Kristin rocks to and she way got the short end of the stick on that ride. There didn't seem to be any flat tires when I had both the girls. Sorry Kris :0)