Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WAHOOZ

Mike and Al were given four unlimited tickets to Wahooz from some neighbors. Yesterday Al and I got to take the kids...it was great fun. I think we hit the bumper boats at least 7 times, the race cars about 4, golfing twice and some games with tokens thrown in there also. It was lots of fun the kids were awesome.

Bumper boats

The first couple of times we went on the bumper boats Cailah rode with Al or I, after spinning around so much with her driving we were very excited when she wanted to try it out on her own. She did an awesome job and it was great fun. One time they didn't have enough room for all of us so we just let the kids go and it was great fun watching them attack each other. They were not shy and were not afraid to attack others out there...it was hilarious. We all were drenched. We alternated bumper boats and others things to keep us cooled down. It worked quite well. After riding it a few times one of the attendants asked Abby and Cailah if they knew the rules. They were able to tell them and got 25 tickets for being able to tell them. They were very excited.

Miniature Golfing

Mike, Al and the kids all golfed once while I was still at work but I got to go again with them later. Braydon was on fire. It's a good thing we decided not to keep score at the beginning because I'm pretty sure he kicked my hinny. He as on fire, birdie, par, birdie, par, hole in one...he walks up to one and says I'll probably get a bogey on this one...one happens...hole in one.

Look at that face. :O) Yeah I ran away
We mixed it up on different greens to add to the fun

Pool

Bowled on another

Backward shot on another
Braydon was being funny and trying to make it so I couldn't get his picture of him doing the backward shot...didn't work I got three of him :O)

Go Karts

We had lots of fun on the gokarts. I think everyone road with everyone. Braydon and Abby also did the kiddo ones by themselves. Braydon only wanted to do it once because the adult ones moved faster so he preferred to ride those with Al or I. Abby loved the other ones and rode them about 4 times. For all the Bell family...there were two tunnels in our race and yes...we yelled. :O)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

man - you guys do such fun things - it makes my summer look so dull and un-interesting. Perhaps that's why I haven't blogged much this summer :) I'll have to try the variations on golfing next time I go. Glad you survived the float down the river - a leaking raft is no fun.

Molly said...

I'm officially jealous of your fun adventures! Looks like you had a blast. Where is Wahooz? Did they rename Boondocks or something? Or perhaps the Treasure Valley is just lucky to have 2 fun "parks" to visit?????