Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bring On the Carpet

Well after many long months...we finally made it. We are ready for the carpet. I went over last night and took some pictures of the rooms that will be getting carpet. Here they are before.

Then I was suppose to go over today and take some picture of the rooms after the carpet installation. Well I got distracted with the kids. They were so excited to see the carpet we all went over there and had some fun. They ran around with their shoes off.



Then the slid down the stairs in a train.


After the kids slid down they wanted Al and I to do it. So I "thought" she was going to do it with me and so I slid down and next things I know she lets go of my feet and down and I. I look up and she's just laughing at me. :O) or with me however you want to look at it. :O)



Braydon spent his time being a boy. I'll let the video speak for itself.

1 comment:

Bells and Whistles said...

I can't wait to come and see it!!