Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Weekend of Work

Well this weekend mom and dad came up again to work on the house again....aren't they awesome.

The laying of the cork flooring
In an effort to be a Boise State supporter we got orange duct tape to use with the blue quiet walk. Al wanted to have her name somewhere in my house so she duct taped her name to the quiet walk, mom altered it to make it work for Alyson, Mom, and Alyssa's initials.
The hard wood is started...isn't it so pretty...I LOVE IT!!! It is turning out just like I imagined. YEAH!!!! Now if I could figure out why I'm getting spots in my pictures. :O)
The Master Tiler at work.... isn't see doing awesome. It looks so good.
Alyssa's bathroom
My Bathroom
Check out those cuts...perfect. :O)



7 comments:

Ash said...

oh.my.gosh. i'm loving your house! well done! love the hardwood, tile, paint colors. awesome awesome awesome!

Alyson Tolman said...

You should see it in person. It's even better :0)!

Hillfivesome said...

Keep up the good work. Loved seeing pictures of your mom and dad. They have a special place in my heart. My parents are oficially moving January 29th. It is gong to be so weird to go to boise to see my in laws and not go to the house that I grew up in. So many memories there.

guapo said...

Looking pretty good. The hardwood does look pretty cool, it will be so awesome. And I like how you painted over all the blood in the study. No really, I like that color much more.

Kristin and Alyssa said...

Thank you very much Ash. I love it to. It is nice when things work out and come together.

Well Ryan if you had gotten to work when I told you to there wouldn't have been blood to paint over. :O)

Sharon said...

It's really looking good. Intrigued by the "cork" flooring. Going to have to research that.

Sandi said...

Where did you get your tile and what's it called? I love it! Also could you send Ma Bell down cuz we need our bathroom done... :-)