Friday, January 9, 2009

Ear Piercing

Ok this is out of order but I'm going to blog it now. Alyssa finally did enough work to earn enough money to pay to get her ears pierced. She just got back and is all smiles. She has placed her schedule of when to clean her ears, how long to wait before taking the studs out, and when she can wear dangly earing up for her to check off. She was very cute and a little nervous. The plan was for me to pick her up from school today and take her to get it done. When I picked her up she looked nervous and said, "some people said it hurts and some said it doesn't. I'm not sure if I want to do it" So we talked a little bit and she decided to go ahead and get it done.
Before

During

After

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute! Way to be brave Alyssa! We love & miss you sweetie! xoxoxox

Molly said...

How exciting! I remember the feeling, well, only for my second holes...which are now out of commission :) The ear piercing gun got jammed and squeezed my ear for about 30 seconds. OUCH! Alyssa has now joined the ranks! :)