Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ward Party - December

OK I'm a little behind. I remember being a child and having my parents say things like, "time goes by faster the older you get" or "it's Halloween, it will be New Years before you know it" you get the idea. I use to think they were crazy....Christmas took forever to get here. Boy were they right...and I'll admit not just about that.

So here I am it's January 8th and I haven 't kept up on my blogging/journal for a month and since I know some of you have been missing it (this ones for you Sharon) :O) I decided to take a few seconds to make a quick entry starting with the begining of December.
We had a ward party, it was a chilli feast and we brought food to give to families in need. I know some of you are thinking, aren't you guys a family in need. LOL Even though Abby had her ballet that day we got up and got to the ward party. We packed up some canned foods, put them in a bag and headed out the door. Of course we left the bag of food at home because..well..we've lost our brains. :O) But they didn't kick us out and it was fun.
Here are some fun pictures the primary took of Alyssa with Santa Claus. I can't believe she is as old as she is and look how grown up she is getting...I enjoy her more and more each day.



Being the very fun cousin that she is she decided to take Delayna up to visit Santa...I'm sure all of you who have ever had children or ever seen young children near Santa Clause can guess how that went. It was a nice attempt though.


How much do you love that grin on Alyssa's face as Delayna is screaming...CLASSIC.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks Kristin - I've stopped having withdrawals now ;) Sharon