Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alyssa's B-Day/Girls Camp

We had a small little celebration for Alyssa for her b-day last night. We went out to dinner...Chinese, her favorite. Had some ice cream and watched a movie. Alyssa just headed out the door for girls camp for the week. She had a friend, Sara who stayed the night because her dad had to leave early this morning for work. They had a great time. Luckily I won't miss her too much while she's gone cause I'll be spending three of the four days at work.....today I am grateful for work. :O)

Here's a shot of my cutie just before she left...all showered and ready for 4 days without a shower. :O) The girls were informed that they couldn't take a shower while they were there. They don't know this but when the bishop heard there weren't showers he decided to secretly make them one. They are going to LOVE him....and I'm sure so are the leaders that are sharing tents with them. :O)

They were ready early so they did a little teter tautering (I have no idea how to spell that) before they left.

No comments: