Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monday's Fun Filled Adventures

This Monday we got up and did our chores. Then I took Alyssa, the Tolman kids, & two neighbor kids to the tennis courts for a little tennis. We came home, had lunch and reading time. Then got ready to head to the Boise river. We rode the greenbelt for about 3 miles, played at the park, and then headed to the zoo. We topped the night off with a ice cream cone. Alyson, Alyssa and I went fabric shopping for Alyssa to make some shorts...they turned out cute by th way. It was a very fun day and a successful one. I'm trying my best to make the most of my days off this summer.

I didn't take pictures of us doing our chores because well I figured that would be kind of boring.

We started off with the bike ride. Everyone that sees us pass make a double take and has a big smile on their face ...although I'd like to think it was me it's really because Delayna, Cailah, & Mike look so cute on their three seater...very fun.
In true Bell fashion we screamed while going through all tunnels. I though some of you might appreciate this video.


Then off to the park.
Next the zoo.
Since we go there quite a bit I was trying to get a few different shots this time. I wish I could have captured Delayna completely but I did my best. She was SOOOO excited about the Giraffes she cracked me up.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm exhausted just reading about all you did :) Looks like fun though, and glad you can spend your time off doing fun things with your family.