Sunday, June 7, 2009

Caldwell Air Show

June 6, 2009This Saturday Alyssa and I and the Tolman kids went to the Caldwell Air Show. It wasn't like the Hill Field Air show they had with the really cool military planes but it was fun. They had sky divers and lots of planes doing tricks.

On the way there of course we were jamming out to Momma Mia...compliments of Ashlee, thanks again Ashlee. Here are a view wonderful clips from the gang....yes me included although it was really hard to keep me in...you'll see why. :O)



There was a lot of looking up and a little waiting.

I think we got there at the perfect time...just in time to see the skydivers. That was a favorite.

2 comments:

Doug said...

We LOVE air shows. How fun!

Did you guys have to wear ear plugs?

That is definitely something that should be in a music video for Mamma Mia, AWESOME!

Sharon said...

love air shows - but my favorite clip was of you guys singing to Mamma Mia - how fun!