Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cleaning Phase Complete...Operation Paint in Progress

Randy painted the ceilings in my bathroom
"As they say in the Navy, if it's painted it's clean"...I guess that goes for Randy also.
Yes it's looks like a construction site. Here we are about to attempt to spray the ceiling. Randy is doing the final preparations.
I was busy cleaning doors when Randy comes in and say...."we're going to need all the rags you've got...dad's going crazy with the sprayer" LOL We didn't move fast enough in covering up things..by the time we got the the family room the mantle was covered in white. It was pretty fun and came clean. We had to run to Alyson's house for masked so we could breath.
I'm not sure if most of the painted ended up on dad's face for the ceilings. That had to not be fun for him....I appreciated the sacrifice.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I have to say no wonder that I missed a couple of spots I thought it was all white.