Sunday, January 3, 2010

Operation Paint Continues

I don't know why it is so much fun up there but it's seems to be. :O) Actually the worse place to try to clean and paint...such a pain.
And the color transformation begins
I was downstairs working and I hear Ryan saying, "Um Kristin can you come here and look at this" When I went up to see what he messed up on, since that is what it sounded like I found this on the wall. (JK=Just Kidding) He was rather impressed with himself for keeping a straight face...I was impressed also. Then he posed for it afterward.
Apparently I need to clean my camera lens but at least you get the idea of how it's coming.
Mike and Dad laying down felting for the wood floors. Yep we are ready for them...bring on the wood.
The girls really really wanted to help paint so they come over and did some painting...Yes I let them put their initials on the wall. Now I have Ryan's, Randy's, Abby and Cailah's initials underneath my paint.

Mom got one of the bathrooms done...with tile in. It's looks fantastic... I love it.
This basement bathroom had a hideous light fixture. The wavetron or something like that Randy called it. Anyhow when he was out at shopping he bought me a light fixture which was pretty gutsy thing to do but he did well. He just said he big one of the two he saw that weren't hideous. It's always good to narrow it down. He told me he found it at a really great price for me....free...because he wouldn't tell me how much he paid for it. He tends to do things like that when he is on vactation. It looks really good in my ocean feel bathroom.

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

It is coming along just fine. I hope to see it someday. My in laws still live in Boise So I will still be there to visit. by the way home phone to call me on 720-876-1049

Sharon said...

It's so great that you have family nearby -ready and willing to help you with your house. It looks like it's coming along great - can't wait to see the finished product.