Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Colors and Cute Nieces

Here are some pictures I took tonight of the house so you can see my fun colored walls. It's starting to feel like my own house. I put the cute nieces in there just for fun. :O)

My room. I painted one wall chocolate brown...it seriously felt like I was just painting melted chocolate on my wall. I had to tell Alyssa to quit licking it. JK

Alyssa's Bathroom. The other three walls are a yellow color

Most of the living areas are the green (you can see the yellow from Alyssa's bathroom on the right of this picture)
I've done pretty well at picking colors for the house but the bane of the color palette has been the den. I wanted a red but the first red looked like it was a slaughter house. OK at first it did it did look better with a few coats. The second red just wasn't working for me. So I just decided to change and go with orange. I haven't seen the finished room yet since Alyssa and Sara finished it tonight while I was playing with the nieces and nephews and making dinner. It should be fun to see it tomorrow. It was fun to let Delayna and Cailah have a little fun with the orange paint brush on the red wall.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Picking colors can be the hardest part - way to make an executive decision.