Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Choir Concert

Alyssa had her last choir concert of the year. She sang a solo (Wide Open Spaces - by Dixie Chicks). She did a great job and I was glad I actually made it out of work on time to go. They did a medley of Grease Lightning Songs that was very fun....too bad I never made that poodle skirt I was going to make so she could have used it. She was still cute though. Here's a picture of her and a friend after the concert.
And here's her performance. I told her after the last performance that she sounded good but needed to work on her confidence and really get out there and sing and look up. She worked so hard on improving on that and I think she did AWESOME!!!


2 comments:

Alyson Tolman said...

Very Cool. Whoooo Hooo and all that. As one who saw the first, also good, performance I feel I must testify to the supreme awesomeness of this one. Go Lyssa!

Sharon said...

Bravo - well done! Way to go!