Monday, May 11, 2009

Zoo

It was a beautiful day at the zoo today. Cailah, Delayna and I had a great time. Besides it being allergen heaven it was great. Here are a few little pictures from our day.

Not a bad self portrait for us. The first picture Cailah had her sunglasses on after looking at it she asked if we could take another one without her glasses on...and here we are.
Cailah took this picture all by herself.

Yes I am super fun...I took them on the Carousel ride even knowing it would make me sick..the sacrifices we make.

I think this was Delayna's favorite part. She would hide in the lava tube, you can see her and Cailah...she would wave at me then run out and boo me then do it all over again.

The slides were fun but we had a few incidents. The very first time up Delayna did a face plant on the gridded platform (yeah she had a gridline on her forehead). The first time down together I think Delayna got separated from Cailah as you see in the first slide picture below. Then I went up with them and I tried to take a inside the tube while going down picture.....we were all going down together so it's not he best picture but it turned out ok and is evidence that yes, they did have fun while coming down.

Cailah does not always take the best picture but look at this cute one. :O) I finally captured the real Cailah in a picture.

And this one is just because she is so stinking cute!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a great aunt you are!