Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Bell's

We are having a great time in Hermiston. We got in late Friday night, did a little talking and headed to bed. Saturday we got up and played some tennis. (Sorry I was too busy playing that I didn't get any pictures taken :O) Alyssa headed off to the swimming pool with her friends. Dad, Randy, Ryan, and I headed to the Echo golf course. (Check out that forearm) So I don't play very well but I have a fun time, I did get one par in the nine holes and a few really great drives right in to a couple of trees....that takes talent, those tree trunks aren't very big. :O) Randy is even more talented than I am, he actually sliced right through a branch. Well done Randy!!!
Randy actually ended up playing not badly however his drives weren't going like he wanted.....so he decided to call on the tee gods to help him. You'll have to look closely to see what calling on the tee gods entails.

I can really remember what our conversation was that prompted this video but it was funny so I thought I'd throw it up.

I didn't get a lot of pictures taken this trip. Ok we took a lot of pictures as we had photo shoots of the kids for their yearly pictures. You can take a look at Alyson's blog for the highlights of that. Speaking of Alyson's blog....if you have read it already you know that there was a small little incident involving myself and the trampoline. Luckily I didn't not break my leg in two as I thought I was going to when I was upside down in the air and realized my folley. However I thought you might like to see the successful flip prior to the crash. :O) Yeah I'm not sure if I will be doing many more flips on the trampoline as I'm a little scared....I think I'll stick with flips off the swing.



No comments: