Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photo Shoot

In preparation of the photo shoot/shoots we had this weekend, Randy & Ryan went outside with us and did some posing to find good places to take pictures. I'm not sure it actually helped we us looking at the background and figuring out good places because I was too distracted by the subject. I'm not sure that muscle posing and poppies are generally seen as a masterful combo but I enjoyed it. :O)

Sometimes you get the best pictures when you are just playing around. Aren't these sweet!!
I know Alyson already posted cute pictures of her kids on her blog....however, they are so stinking cute I wanted to brag about them on my blog. :O) I'll put a few different ones so it's not as boring. :O) Not that they can be boring because they are soooo stinking cute.
I LOVE mom & dad's poppies....aren't they beautiful....ok the kids are cute too. :O)
Al posted the picture of Delayna peeking out through the railing but what she did show you was this....aren't they cute.
Here's my beautiful girl. While we were taking these pictures and I was looking at her I felt like I was taking senior pictures....very scary.

All the kids together

Here are a few of my favorite Alyssa & I's family pictures. These were a lot of work...for some reason sometimes when I take photo's I don't look like myself....it is a very strange phenomenon but it's true, you can ask Al & Ry. :O) Anyhow here are a few of my favorites.
We had some problem with sunspots in our first photo shoot so Ryan came out and held an umbrella for us in the second to help avoid that. Of course he is a huge help if you want your photos' to be of you totally cracking up :O) I can't put all of them or the blog will be too big. :O)

The last photo shoot shot. Luckily dad walked out and we got him in it. I just noticed mom isn't in any of my pictures.....No worries I'll get you next time. :O) I was going to talk about how when dad went to get in the picture he fell backward while trying to sit down....but I know how we tease him all the time and I thought I'd give him a break. :O)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cute pictures! You did a great job with your photo shoot. I think it's always a lot harder to make it look like I want it to.