Sunday, May 10, 2009

Park

This weekend Alyson was sick so after taking Cailah to her soccer game where she scored two goals (excited does not even begin to describe her). I took the kids to park at the school. We had a picnic dinner. They have very fun equipment . Delayna's favorite....the slides. She went up and down and up and down I don't know how many time. Here's a couple of clips of her. I should give these to Al to post but it's what I did this weekend so I figure I can show off my nieces and nephews :O). One time she climbed up she accidentally went face first while trying to adjust her feet. Luckily she laughed and enjoyed it.



After much sliding we went over to the monkey bar playground area. I of course had to make sure I can still do a flip. Abby, Braydon, Alyssa and Cailah were twirling on the bars. I look over to see Delayna on the foot bar of the monkey bars doing flips with the rest of them. TOO CUTE And a girl after my own heart....got to keep up with the big kids. :O) I should apologize to the other kids. I thought I got a shot of each of them but I only had my phone with me and I clearly didn't get the shots. So it's the Delayna show today.

No comments: