Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Visit From Trevor & Bethany

We had a WONDERFUL weekend. After a "I don't even know how many hours I put in at work last week" last week Trev & Beth came to visit. They got there Friday night late, we sat up and talked for a while. Then up Saturday morning for a day at the soccer fields. It was the last day of soccer for the year and they do a really fun day at the park with lots of business with booths up...lots of spinning wheels and prizes.

We started the day at Cailah's soccer game. She is extremely fun to watch because she smiles ALL the time and she just looks like she is having tons of fun. Last time I took her to her game and watched she took it 3/4 of the way down the field and scored. She performed again today to Trev and Beth and scored a goal.

Here are a few cute pictures of some of the spectators

Cailah in action.

At the end of the game all the family members get together and make a tunnel for all the players to run through as we cheer. As you can see by Cailah's face they love it.


Right after Cailah's game the kids got there face painted. This was by far the best facepainting I have seen, they all looked so cute.

Then a little fun around with Trevor time. Does it get better than this...I submit that it does not.
Stop to see the firetruck.
We spent most of out time between Cailah and Abby's game at the blow up obstacle course. The kids all raced each other. Trev and I went down together and thought it would be a good idea to do a summersault down the slide at the end....you'll see how that worked out.

Abby and Cailah started it off. As you can guess Abby was a little faster but she waited up at the top of the slide for Cailah and they game down together.....so cute...what great sisters.

Then Braydon and Abby had a race.....well it started out as a race but as a crying child blocked Braydon's path it ended up just a fun run and they came down together.


And for Trevor and I.....ENJOY!!!


Bethany headed down with Cailah and just in case your wondering what Cailah was saying to Bethany as they were headed down the slide....it was something to the effect of, "I beat you" with again the big Caliah grin.
Saturday night we attempted to watch a movie...I think the only one that stayed awake was Bethany...I know I watched about 10 minutes at the beginning before crashing and maybe the credits at the end.

Sunday of course was church..I got a helper for my class. YEAH!!!!!! you may not have any idea just how enthusiastic that yeah was. Sunday night we played games....let's just say Trevor was not the winner and I'm not sure he enjoys playing Hand and Foot anymore but he was a lot of fun and we enjoyed laughing at him....or with him. Apparently our glasses are just not big enough for him around here. :O)


We will miss them but THANKS for visiting....it was TONS of fun....I think I can got to work tomorrow without too much pain now taht I had such a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I never knew adults could have so much fun on an inflatable slide - looks like fun :)